Give a gift to the Princeton Charter Foundation
- The PCF is a 501(c)(3) foundation, which is run by its own board and makes grants for educational purposes only to Charter Club.
- Your gift can only be used to defray costs that are considered to be educational.
- Gifts can also be designated for the endowment fund, the interest of which serves the Club in perpetuity.
- Your gift is tax deductible
- Consider donating appreciated securities by transferring them to PCF's account with Vanguard Brokerage Services (DTC# 0062; Account# 67377350)
Gifts to the Princeton Charter Foundation or to Charter Club can also be sent by mail to:
Princeton Charter Club
79 Prospect Avenue
Princeton, NJ 08540
Be sure to include your name and class and indicate whether your gift is to the PCF Annual Fund, the PCF Endowment Fund, or to Charter Club.